Wednesday 30 November 2011

Nils

Greetings!

My name is Nils. I live in a town called Luleå, which is established in the northern east coast of Sweden. In the middle of the summer the climate is very warm here, and in the winter it tends to be very cold, so if you are about to live here, you’ll be in need a lot of different clothes to suit all the different weathers.

I am currently studying at a “gymnasium”, which is kind of equivalent to the later years of USA’s “high school”. There are a handful of different programmes which you can choose between when you’ve finished the 9th grade of elementary school (at the age of 16.). I have chosen the “Natural Science” programme. In this bundle of courses, most of them are nature-knowledge related such as chemistry, physics, math etc.

In my free time I like to paddle flat water racing kayak, as well as to play the computer game Starcraft 2.

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    I like chemistry and maths.
    I spend my free time on playing the violin and piano and singing in the band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like chemistry and maths too, but I do not play any instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want, you can learn play the instruments. It's not too late ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which instrument would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommend you piano because this instrument is beautiful and melody with piano is very romantic and peaceful ; )

    ReplyDelete