Wednesday 30 November 2011

Dudu Xuechen Zuo



We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!!

Or at least I do!
Tjenix! My name is Dudu, I am 16 years old and I live with my mum and dad in a yellow house which I partly have painted. Unfortunately not in my favorite color though, green… Green as the grass and trees during the summer! I love the summer but as you surely already know we have winter here most of the year and it is very cold and dark. The snow is awesome though! Especially to make snowballs of and then throw at others!
I love music!!!!! I have been playing the voilin for nine years, the piano for three years, drums for six years and saxophone for a week! I also sing a lot and play in three orchestras.

And a Happy new Year!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dudu. You write that you love music! I love music too. I have been playing the piano for 9 years too. 2 years ago I finished music school. Now I often play for fun :)
    I think that you have a big music talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I love the piano because it is one of the instruments you usually sing to! I'm not very good at it though... You must be brilliant at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in six piano competitions but you are a brilliant musician :) My younger brother has played the drums for 2 months. He is prectising in home and I can't learn because the drums is very loudly. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I have no sisters or brothers. Should have liked to have one though. How old is your brother?

    ReplyDelete