Wednesday 30 November 2011

Ida

Hi there, my name is Ida Ejnestrand and people usually describe me as a typical girl. I live in north Sweeden in a small town called Luleå. I'm nice to everyone, or at least I'm trying to be. I'm usually on a good mood and thoughtful. I'm sympathetic and social.

I like go skiing and shopping, especially new clothes and shoes. The best thing I know is spend time with my friends. I have been playing soccer and basketball since i was a small kid, but nowadays i'm training at a gym.

Greetings from Ida :)

7 comments:

  1. Soccer... nice ! I like soccer , shopping and basketball too. What music dou you listen to ? You look like a nice person just like you wrote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zuzanna! I agree Soccer is a very nice sport, do you play? I usually listening at calm music, I love acoustic songs. Joshua Radin, Missy Higgings and Jack Johnsson is my favorite artists right now. But I also like Rihanna and David Guetta. What music do you like? Thank you, that was kind of you and I have to say the same. You look like a nice person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was younger I used to play, but I dont have enough time now. I like David Guetta and Rihanna too ! I listen to rock mostly. Do you have facebook? We can chat on this if you want of course :) Do you have some favourite football team?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I understand. What do you like to do on your spare time? Haha really? That's cool :D Yes, you can find me on this likn:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000084350403
    No, i don't have a favorite fotball team, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my spare time, I usually go out with my friends and we have fun which is usually partying :p Yes, I have. It's a polish team, its name is Wisła Kraków

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okey, I have never heard about it. Ohh, I love to party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, who doesn't? :P parapapapa I'm lovin' it hehe :)

    ReplyDelete