Wednesday 30 November 2011

Emma

Hi there! My name is Emma Johansson and I live in the north of Sweden.

I am a small town girl who’s dreaming of getting to a bigger city. The favorite places on earth for me are Rome and Paris.

I like to be with my friends. We are always up to something fun and new. When I grow up I want to travel and see the world and meat all different kinds of people and try as much things as possible.

In the winter it gets really cold up here and we have a lot of snow. With the snow it comes a lot of skiing. The best place to ski is up in the mountains. It’s so beautiful there and the air is so good, that’s my favorite place in Sweden.

See you again soon! :D

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma!
    I would like to see Paris too I hope it will be possible next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I like spending time with my friends too. I also like winter and I skiing and snowboarding.
    What kinds of music do you listen to ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Yeah Paris is a really beutiful place, hopefully i will get to go there soon again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalia! I listen to almost every music there is, but I really like Rihanna, Beyonce and David Guetta. They are one of my favorites! What do like to listen to? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to listen to almost all kinds of music for example rap, reggae. I like Rihanna and David Guetta too :) Do you have a facebook ? ;>

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i have, you can find me on this link -> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1607220846 :D

    ReplyDelete