Wednesday 30 November 2011

Carolina


Hi, my name is Carolina and I’m sixteen years old. I live in the north of Sweden with my mother, father and my two little sisters, there is also a dog in our family and she is called Leia. I like to spend the most of my spare time in the stable with my friends and all the horses, I have been riding since I was 4years old and I still love it. Right now I am studying first year at the Natural science programme. If you want to know something else about me, just ask!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline!
    I have two dogs Ajre and Ezre. I love horses too. I have been riding horses for 3 years.
    What music do you listen to? How old are your sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liwia!
    I don't listen to music very often but when I listen to it it's often pop or rock. My little sisters are 8 and 11 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    How are you? Have got a facebook account?
    My account is Liwia Suchorab. ;)

    ReplyDelete