Wednesday 30 November 2011

Hello Poland!

Hi! My name is Emilia and I live in Luleå, in northern Sweden. I’m 16 years old and love being with my friends, shop, eat and dance and so on. I have a family that consists of my father, my mother, my younger brother, my older brother, my little sister and me myself and I. Me and my family often do things together, things like going on ski vacation or travel. Right now I am studying first year at the natural science programme. I haven’t got any plans for the future yet, but I love being and taking care of animals so that is something I would love to work with.
Greetings from Emilia!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I haven't such a big family as you.
    Please tell me more about natural science programme.
    Also I like skiing but now We haven't snow.

    ReplyDelete