Tuesday 6 March 2012

Riksgränsen - my favorite place

My favorite place in Sweden is up in the mountains. I have visit different mountains in Sweden, but according to me, Riksgränsen is the best one. Riksgränsen is not the biggest, but I have been there ever since I can remember so it feels like home.

Here comes some picture from google:


Riksgränsen is in the north of Sweden as you can see in the picture. Riksgränsen is marked with an A.

They have both easy and difficult slopes.

Dawn in the valley there is a cozy coffee place and restaurant.

This was a short presentation of my favorite place, I hope you enjoyed reading it!

/Ida Ejnestrand

4 comments:

  1. How many meters is this mountains? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mountains :) I really want to see mountains in Sweden :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moutains is 910 meter over sea level. If you ever come and visit Sweeden you should go skiiing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! :P but in Poland the highest peak Rysy has 2499 m!

    ReplyDelete