Tuesday 6 March 2012

My favorite place in Sweden

My favorite place here in Sweden is my grandma and grandpa’s cottage out on Sandön. Sandön is an island located in Luleå’s archipelago. The name is derived mainly from the sand that covers most of the island. To come out to their cottage and be there a few days, just bath, sunbathing, eat good foot, row out with my grandpa’s little fishing boat and fish, drive vehicle with four while. This is relaxation for me, to feel the calm. That is what I love about their cottage. I’ve been there every summer since I was a little baby.
Here are two pictures of Klubbviken. Klubbviken is a tourist attraction on Sandön. In summer, people visit Klubbviken for to sunbathe, swim and to meet people and enjoy themselves. A few years ago my grandpa bought a vehicle with four wheel drive which is frequent used when grandchildren come out to the cottage. Almost every time we visit Sandön we take the vehicle to Klubbviken with grandpa and buy some ice cream.

I hope you liked my presentation. Over and out! ;)



4 comments:

  1. You have a place when you have peace and quiet :)

    Very nice presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ola :) fantastic post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you guys! I love this place very much :) do your family or someone you know have a cottage where you can relax and enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that it's a very attractive and beautiful part of Sweden. I love summer and I think I would like to relax in a peaceful place like this :)

    ReplyDelete