Tuesday 6 March 2012

My favorite place in Sweden

My favorite place in Sweden is in the stable where I have my horse called Wonder. The stable is situated in a small village called Bensbyn, from my home it is about 20kilometers and it takes about 20-25minutes to drive there. I spend the most of my spare-time in the stable and every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I ride for a trainer and that is really good for me and my horse because then both of us gets better and my trainer can tell me what to do to make everything better. In the stable it is 10 stalls and 4 boxes. We have a manage outside as we ride in on the summers and on the winters and when to weather is bad we ride in the riding house, it is not warm there but it is a protection against the wind and the rain and so on. I train for competitions and I often train with two other friends in the stable. When we are at competitions we compete in a team and my team is called “Bensbygårdens ryttarförening”.

6 comments:

  1. I see that you and your friends love horses :)
    In Poland in Jaworzno we have only one stable.

    Great presentation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice :) The last picture is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you very much, in Sweden we have a lot of stables all over the country and a lot of them are in Luleå where I live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Poland riding on horse is very expensive unfortunatelly :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love horses :) but I rarely ride them.

    ReplyDelete