Tuesday 6 March 2012

My favorite place in Sweden

One of my favorite places is probably the stable because that’s where I spend the most of my free-time. I like to be there because there is always so quiet and cozy. When you're feeling stressed it can be a really good place to be in, because you can just forget everything and you're troubles seems so far away.

The stable is in a small village called Rutvik and it is about 11 kilometers from my home. Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures of the stable but here is some of my horse.


4 comments:

  1. You are right. Everyone need sometimes a little peace :)

    You have to like your horse :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so fantastic :)When I want spend my free time in quiet I just go to the forest or park :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaah Ola only with you xD

    ReplyDelete