Friday 9 December 2011

Our town Luleå

Luleå is a very beautiful town and are located in the northern Sweden. It’s a small town with about 70-80 000 inhabitants. Luleå have a lovely archipelago. It’s easy to take a boat and explore the islands, you can also rent a jetski. There are also many cabins out on the Islands to rent. The picture to the left is taken in the archipelago of us





Here in Sweden we often go out and take a “fika”. That is like the English words for take a coffee, but with some sweet bread to it. To take a “fika” with friends in the sunset is one of the best things to do in the summer. Luleå have very cozy “fika” places. The first picture is taken from north Harbour in Luleå last summer. The second one is on a "fika" place.








Every summer there is a festival that is called “ Luleå kalaset”. All the youth are looking forward to this event and famous musicians comes to perform. The event lasts for three days.

/Emilia Jönsson, Ida Ejnestrand and Emma Johansson

14 comments:

  1. It's fantastic that you can explore the islands every time you want : ) Great pictures ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice pictures.:)I would like to visit Luleå. I don't like coffee but I could try "fika".:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I see that Lulea is very nice town.
    I don't like coffee too how Sebastian.
    Great shoes :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Luleå is very attractive and beautiful place and I would like to visit too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all thank you for reading our presentation and your credits about the pictures. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it is a beautiful town, especially during the summers! Do you have a archipelago? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No , we haven't but we have a peninsula : ) Maybe you heard about Hel ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh it sounds great, I would like to go there. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, I have not heard about it, what is that?
    You should come to Sweden and visit us :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here you can see how it looks like :)

    http://www.thevisitor.pl/Editor/assets/WYBRZEZE/mapka%20hel.jpg

    or on Google maps, where I have just watched Luleå : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ida! It s not a problem : P Like I sad earlier I love travel and I wish I could go to Sweden and try Fika and Herings from can : ) I heard that Herings are like bomb or something dangerous so that it's forbidden to take them for plane flight. is it true ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is/are "Herings" Zuzanna? Have never heard the word before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never heard abour "Herings" earlier, what's that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I mean Herring. Sorry my mistake ! :P

    ReplyDelete