Tuesday 6 December 2011

Daniel Valdivia


FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

Greetings fellow Polish people! My name is Daniel Valdivia, I’m sixteen years old and I live in town called Luleå with my mom, dad, my two little brothers, my little sister and with my big brother... :s

On my spare time I often Read books, go out for a walk, go out with friends, plays on the computer, play with electronics, read more books and sometimes just lay on the bed…while reading a book :P

But that’s not all that I would usually do a normal day. I often got some unexpected tasks I have to do at home or somewhere else. People tell me that that I am a little of perfectionistic or they’ll say that I’m more well-behaved, and that bugs me sometimes. I think I’m the complete opposite of being perfectionistic (or maybe I am a little at least)

Sometimes I play on my guitar or keyboard when I’m bored or when I just want to be alone. (And sometimes even sing, but only sometimes…)

I used to play a lot on the guitar before, but nowadays I just don’t have time with it. But I ‘we recently got some opportunities to play guitar on some events. For example in a Christmas musical we had yesterday! :D That’s so much fun! Any one of you that just love to do something but it feels like you just don’t have time with it? If so, let me know so I don’t feel all alone about it :(

I like to play on the piano too, when opportunity gives, and I play on the drums only when no one else wants to be the drummer, with other words, not so often. I’ve got invited to join many random bands lately, and that’s fun but…I just don’t have time to do all these things! I got more studies to do, have to watch over my three little monkeys called siblings and etc. Well, that’s it for me, I look forward to read your comments and I would love to chat with you someday. And as always, have a nice day! :D

(Picture of me and My cousin)

3 comments:

  1. Cześć ! You have a big Family. I have just one sister and she s 7 yeras older then me. I like reading books too. :) I also spend free time with my friends or I stay at home and watch some movies. I like watching movies just like reading books :) Christmas musical? Sounds great !You are really talented! I dont play any instrument – I just dont have talent for it. . I love travelling and I like taking photos :) More about me... I learn spanish from October :) What kinds of music do you listen to? Do you have facebook? We can chat on this if you want :) Cheers and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cześć Zuzanna! Sorry for responding so late... :/ Spanish you say :P I speak spanish here at home with my parents :D They are from Chile (South America) but I was born here in Sweden :P So we speak Spanish between us, so no one can overhear and know what we're talking about, hehehe :P What kind of music I lisen to...I usually lisen to Pop, rock, acoustic and inrstumental music. But It all really depends on how i feel, for example if feel happy i usually would listen to rock/pop songs. And when i feel normal (neutral) then i often listen to more instrumental music.
    And when Im hurt or sad, i listen to sad music in spanish, which makes me even sadder ;(
    And yes i have facebook :) Just search Daniel Valdivia :D If you don't find me then i'll search :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! It s not a problem :p Nice ! Spanish is so beatiful :) It s good for a private conversation heheh :D I listen to rock too :) Btw. Nice photo ! :p

    ReplyDelete