Tuesday 13 December 2011

Linus

Hello, my name is Linus and I´m at age sixteen. I´m living in north Sweden, in a city called Lulea. I´m living there with my younger brother and my parents. At my spare time I usually exercise, most at a gym called Actic, you´ll find it in several countries in the great Europe. In my spare time I also like to be with my friends.

In the middle of the day I’m using the time to study. I´m currently studying at Natural Science program. Right now I´m studying first year in ``gymnasium´´, which is the same USA´s high school.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linus!
    Tell me more about Natural Science program we have similar program of education. What’s your brothers name? How old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically it is a programme which prepares you for further studies. You learn a lot of math, biology, chemistry, physics as well as some languages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have profiles in high schools, for example, biological, mathematical and humanistic :)

    ReplyDelete